Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Music+Movie

Ok so I have noticed as of late that I always seem to get into a band right before they get popular or right after they fade away. Example Gravity Kills, good industrial band got all of there cds then i heard they broke up lame. Another example The Prodigy, I bought there greatest hits cd a few months ago after i heard Pendulum did a remix of one of there songs. Anyways yeah after that I found out they were making a new record which is sweet by the way check it out invaders must die. Then the original Nine Inch Nails I got into them when Trent took a break from music then bam he started back up again. So there the world must revolve around me. Now Opiate for the Masses just needs to hit the big time then I will be set.

On a side note why is cd always a misspelling on spell check.

So I saw monsters vs aliens today in the IMAX I liked it, I would recommend it, and I definatly want Stephen Colbert to play the president in more movies it suits him well.

1 comment:

  1. Already had you on the list of people for bass/ guitar. I WANNA SEE MONSTERS VS ALIENS!!! Silly Justin, you are on your own Truman Show. Of course the universe revolves around you.

    ReplyDelete