Monday, July 13, 2009

What another one

So I decided to write another blog crazy I know but hear me out no really reads these so I will probably just end up bitching anyway.

I recently decided to watch the show Manswers, oh my god. It was one of those shows where all I could think was who's idea is this. I think it would be better suited as one of those websites like ebaumsworld.

On Saturday I talked to you know who. It was a mistake I did feel better but that is only because I got to let off a little bit of steam. It does really upset me though that someone is unphased by something that devastates me. This and the fact they seem to enjoy ignoring me and telling me things they come threw on. I don't think I would feel nearly as bad if I just had someone to spend time with but I don't. I can talk to a few people but it is pretty pointless I get blown off or they make me feel like I am the biggest creeper on the planet.

I recently got to talk with one of my real friends John. It was actually really nice to have a conversation with him. That really made me miss the school year when I had crew. It does bum me out when I think about it though because I am really only in it to row like the people there seem to be too much in a click to be real friends. I can see in a few years that I will probably end up not seeing or talking to most of them. Like what happened in High School Football.

I finished watching Spaced, let me just say it was an awesome show kinda reminded me of my life. I watched an episode of Breaking Bad, I liked it it is on my list to watch now.

Well I am going to try to sleep now wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment